Synthetic Fiber Carpets-This will work for soda, milk, candy and many other stains if acted upon promptly.
1. Use a white paper towel or white wash cloth soaked in your detergent or spot remover, dab stain over and over for a minute or so.
Wait 15 minutes, so as to allow the detergent to break down the soil in the stain.
Soak up the water left on spot with a new white paper towel or wash rag, if stain is gone, use a wet vac to thoroughly dry spot.
2. Use a white paper towel or wash cloth soaked in your vinegar solution, hold firmly on spot for a minute. Wait 15 minutes as the vinegar acts as a reduction agent in breaking down the the detergent left on the spot which would cause rapid re-soiling.
3. Rinse with warm water a dry white cloth or white, non-printed paper towel. Use a wet vac if need be.
Natural Fiber Carpets
Coffee, Alcohol, Tea.
1. Spray with your detergent solution or spotting agent, Blot with a dry wash rag or paper towel.
2. Use your vinegar solution and blot the stain with a dry paper towel or dry wash cloth when removing stains from your carpet.
3. Repeat the first step.
4. Spray stain with warm water and blot with dry white wash cloth or paper towel.
5. Repeat all four steps as necessary until the stain is removed.
Kool aide, pasta sauce, etc-
Use the 5 steps just listened except use ammonia in place of vinegar.
As with any time you work on a carpet, test all solutions on an inconspicuous area to check for color fasting, (especially with ammonia). Call Carpet Recovery Plus LLC for all your stain removal needs. Follow above steps for carpet removal in Newtown PA