Should I Have My Carpets Cleaned? Mercer County NJ
This question is not answered with a quick one word. Although the answer is always yes, indefinitely is followed up with the next question; how often? Carpets should definitely be professionally cleaned annually but in some cases the frequency can be greater, or lesser depending upon different things.
For instance if a family has 3 young children and one cat as well as one dog, then they may want to get their carpets cleaned quarterly or semiannually. Whereas a retired couple who live alone may only be in need of a cleaning once every year. Now if a family member suffers from allergies, then cleaning the homes carpets can be extremely beneficial for several reasons.
- Carpet acts like a filter to the indoor environment trapping soil, gases and human and pet dander.
- Excess buildup of soils in the carpet can adversely effect the indoor air quality.
- Soils, volatile organic compounds (VOC) should be removed to increase the homes indoor air quality.
- Maximizing the extraction of pollutants from the home or building.
- Minimizing chemical, particle and moisture residue.
- Minimize human exposure to pollutants
- Properly disposing of the waste.
For more information on when to get your carpets cleaned and improve your family’s living environment, call CARPET RECOVERY PLUS at (609)954-5649. If you need your carpets cleaned in the Mercer County NJ or surrounding areas please call today. http://carpetrecoveryplus.com/articles.html