How To Clean Coffee Stain From Carpet: Mercer County NJ
Who doesn’t love a cup of coffee first thing in the morning? But sometimes you’re not awake until the cup is almost finished. So what do you do when accidents happen?
Here are a few options you have to clean up a stain as a result of spilled coffee.
1. Blot stain dry with a white, clean towel.
2. Sponge the stain with cool water or soak the item for about 30 minutes in cool water.
3. Pretreat with a prewash stain remover.
4. Launder. If it's safe for the fabric, add chlorine bleach to the wash.
1. Blot dry with a clean, white towel.
1. Mix one tablespoon of liquid hand dishwashing soap with two cups of cool water.
2. Using a clean white cloth, sponge the stain with the detergent solution.
3. Blot until the liquid is absorbed.
4. Repeat Steps 2 and 3 until the stain disappears.
5. Sponge with cold water and blot dry.
1. Using a clean white cloth, sponge the stain with a dry-cleaning solvent.
2. Blot until the solvent is absorbed.
3. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 until the stain disappears.
1. Blot up as much of the spilled coffee as possible.
2. Use plain water or mix one tablespoon of liquid hand dishwashing detergent and one tablespoon of white vinegar with two cups of warm water.
3. Using a clean white cloth, sponge the stain with plain water or the detergent/ vinegar solution. Apply a little bit at a time, blotting frequently with a dry cloth until the stain disappears.
4. If using a detergent/vinegar solution, sponge with cold water and blot dry to remove the solution.
Call Carpet Recovery Plus at (609)954-5649 with any questions concerning common household spills. We give each customer a bottle of spot out which works great when asking How to Remove Coffee Stain from Carpet in Mercer County NJ.