HOW TO GET GLUE OUT OF CARPET: Princeton nj
– METHOD # 1
1. One of the most critical things you can do when trying to remove glue from carpet is act quickly. As soon as you discover the glue stain, be sure to take action, as many kinds of glues are especially quick-drying.
2. Take a sharp knife and carefully scrape any glue residue off of the affected area on the carpet.
3. If the glue has hardened, you may need to scrape for a longer period to loosen the substance from the carpet fibers.
HOW TO GET GLUE OUT OF CARPET – METHOD # 2
1. Take a paper towel and dab the glue stain (yes, it’s as simple as that).
This method is only effective if the glue is still wet. If the glue is dry, it won’t be able to transfer to another material and off of your carpet. This is where calling a professional carpet cleaner may be a good option to consider.
HOW TO REMOVE GLUE FROM CARPET – METHOD # 3 (For DRIED GLUE)
1. Cover the glue stain with a thin cloth.
2. Using a household iron, begin to heat up the glue by running a hot iron over the cloth, which is sitting on top of the glue stain.
3. The glue should turn into a liquid substance, which will then be absorbed into the thin cloth. If you do a lot of arts and crafts and use hot glue guns, this is a particularly good way to get rid of unwanted glue stains or small drippings.
HOW TO GET GLUE OUT OF CARPET – METHOD # 4
1. If you discover the glue stain long after it has dried and hardened, grab a pair of household scissors.
2. Slowly and carefully cut the affected area of the carpet to remove the glue residue. This method only works on thick carpets with long fibers.
Call CARPET RECOVERY PLUS AT (609)954-5649 for any questions you may have pertaining to how to get glue out of carpet. http://carpetrecoveryplus.com/articles.html