Hiring A Professional Carpet Cleaner : Hamilton NJ
Many times clients will tell me of awful experiences they had in the past with carpet cleaners and how they searched and read reviews before calling me. As a professionally certified carpet cleaner and an owner/operator of Carpet Recovery Plus L.L.C., it saddens me to hear of some of the tactics that some companies use to up profits while minimizing service. In this article I will give you some pointers, things to keep in mind while looking to hire a carpet cleaning professional.
1. Don’t fall victim to the Bait and Switch scheme.
- This is referring to the cheap cut rate deals that are all over the internet and mailers, and once in the door the cleaner tells you that you only bought the basic steam, the vacuuming and pre spray are extra!
2. Check for what past customers have to say about the service provided.
- There are some great review sights online like YELP, HOME ADVISOR and several more.
3. Ask if they follow the 5 standards of carpet cleaning.
- This is right in line with the bait and switch thing, the IICRC (institute of inspection, cleaning, restoration certification) states the carpet cleaning should include the following 5 things. Vacuuming, pre spray (soil suspension), agitation of the pre spray, cleaning of carpet and grooming.
So you can see why you would want to be leery of a company that is offering a deal or a sale on their service, which does not actually provide the entire service as set forth by the certification board.
If you are in the Mercer County NJ area or the Bucks County PA area, call CARPET RECOVERY PLUS (609)954-5649 with any questions you may have on hiring a professional carpet cleaner in Hamilton NJ.http://carpetrecoveryplus.com/articles.html